New, from Hevea team, Bumi BÌ©bÌ© coloured pacifiers are made from 100% natural rubber. With their classic round shield shape, cherry shaped teat and cute, biodegradable packaging, these are the perfect eco-friendly pacifiers for baby and for the environment.
These Bumi BÃ©bÃ© pacifiers are plant based, plastic-free and a perfect choice for babies of eco-aware parents wanting to avoid plastic and reduce their impact on the environment. With their classic and comfortable design, these pacifiers are silky-smooth to the touch and are gentle on baby'™s face and teeth, while still being resistant to chewing and biting. Bumi BÃ©bÃ© pacifiers are easy to sterilise and clean in hot water and are highly hygienic due to their seamless designs.
- 100% natural rubber latex '“ people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby'™s face
- Round shape teat is similar to the natural shape of a mother'™s breast
- Hygienic, one-piece design eliminates mould and bacteria build-up
- Ventilation holes prevent vacuum around the mouth
- Is 100% biodegradable and can be composted when no longer needed
It is recommended that, subject to individual usage, a pacifier is replaced every 6-8 weeks. This is a general recommendation for all types of pacifiers for reasons of safety and hygiene.