Help kids aged 4 years old and up develop their building skills while playing the hero with the LEGO Friends Pet Clinic Ambulance (41694) toy. Kids come to the rescue of the poorly dog toy and learn how friends are always there for each other. They’ll enjoy driving the cute ambulance, with its hinged rear door, stretcher and animal nurture accessories.
4+ creative gifts come with clever features to give boys and girls a great play experience, including helpful Starter Bricks, which give youngsters a sturdy base for their build. 4+ collectible toys are a great way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters. If grown-ups are also new to LEGO building toys, there’s no need to worry – this set comes with an interactive digital guide on the free LEGO Building Instructions app, which helps make construction for young kids as simple as possible.
- Great-value LEGO Friends Pet Clinic Ambulance (41694) toy teaches kids aged 4 and up to build while they express their love of animals by caring for a poorly pup
- This simple-to-build set includes LEGO Friends Stephanie and Ethan, a dog toy and an ambulance for kids who love animal-care fun
- This set is designed to help children express their nurturing side as they drive the ambulance to the sick dog, treat it with the vet’s kit, then stretcher it into the vehicle
- A treat for little heroes who’ve been on their best behaviour, or a creative birthday gift idea for kids who love animal rescue toys
- Measuring over 2 in. (6 cm) high and 3 in. (9 cm) long, the ambulance toy is small enough to keep out for whenever kids’ inner hero is itching to save the day
Notes & Tips:
- Suitable for ages 4yrs and older.
- Choking hazard: Contains small parts.