Dive into a mindful building project packed with style with this LEGO Vespa 125 model kit for adults. Inspired by the classic 1960s Vespa Piaggio, it comes in pastel blue – a very rare LEGO colour that’s sure to appeal to building fans. To celebrate Vespa’s 75th anniversary, the LEGO designers have worked closely with the lifestyle brand to recreate this stunning model in an immersive build, especially for adults.
Like the original, this buildable model Vespa features a front wheel mounted on one side, 2 seats, a removable engine cover with a brick-built engine beneath, a functioning kickstand, plus working steering. Finishing touches include the Vespa logo, a classic 1960s Italian licence plate, a spare wheel, a helmet, plus an accessories basket including a flower bouquet on the back.
- Assemble your own LEGO Vespa 125 – Build a detailed displayable model of an Italian icon with this building set (10298) for adults
- This brick-built Vespa features a front wheel mounted on one side, 2 seats, a removable engine cover with a brick-built engine underneath, and working steering
- Finishing touches include the Vespa logo, a classic 1960s Italian licence plate, a spare wheel, helmet and an accessories basket with flower bouquet
- To celebrate Vespa’s 75th anniversary, the LEGO designers have worked with the lifestyle brand to create a model to appeal to lovers of Italian culture
- Presented in pastel blue, one of the Vespa’s original production colours and an extremely rare LEGO colour designed to appeal to LEGO fans
- This collectible display model measures over over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide
Notes & Tips:
- Suitable for ages 18yrs and above.
- Choking hazard: Contains or may generate small parts.